Learning Links have welcomed new teachers to their team, who will be offering online tutoring sessions for primary and high school students from the start of Term 4.
Their online tutoring program offers high-quality, tailored support that you can access from anywhere.
They use a range of online tools and games that are selected based on your child’s age and unique interests to maximise engagement and skills development.
Learning Links say:
We know that school can be very challenging for some children, particularly those with learning difficulties and disabilities. That’s why our teachers work collaboratively with families to discover each child’s unique interests and learning goals.Learning Links
They offer support to students in a range of areas including:
- Literacy: reading, writing, spelling and comprehension
- Numeracy: maths difficulties, working with numbers and worded problems
- Dyslexia and dyscalculia
- Learning difficulties and disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Study skills and assignment strategies
- Maintaining concentration
- Planning, time management and organisation skills
Please click here to learn more