Get involved in our fundraising events today! TSA’s (Tuberous Sclerosis Australia’s) ability to provide our essential services and support for individuals and families living with TSC (Tuberous Sclerosis Complex) is thanks to the generosity of the TSC Community who are critical in inspiring family and friends to donate and come along to our events. It also helps raise vital awareness about TSC in the community.
Any support, big or small, can help change lives for people living with TSC. We’d love you to get involved. Here are some ideas for how you can help:
- Come to Comedy for a Cure and Lizzie’s Lunch and invite your friends and family too
- Become an Ambassador for our Light the Way Giving Day in May
- Ask businesses to donate their products or services as raffle or auction items for TSA to use as prizes
- Trade in some frequent flyer points and donate shopping vouchers for TSA to use as prizes
- Sponsor an event or help introduce us to a Corporate Sponsor
- Organise and host your own fundraising event
We are here to help and support your fundraising efforts. Please connect with TSA’s Fundraising Manager Kate Garrard on 0434 391 430 or email [email protected] or contact us.