Comedy for a Cure supporting TSA (Tuberous Sclerosis Australia) is coming up on Saturday 28 October 2023 at Paddo RSL, Sydney.
Please join us for a night of laughs where we will come together to harness the power of laughter and raise vital funds to help children, adults and families impacted by TSC (Tuberous Sclerosis Complex).
Tickets are now on sale with a special early bird price of $90pp (plus a small booking fee).
There are lots of ways to get involved with this great event. Here are some ideas for how you can help:
- Ask businesses to donate their products or services as raffle or auction items
- Convert your frequent flyer points to a shopping voucher TSA can use as a prize
- Sponsor the event or help introduce us to a Corporate Sponsor
- Volunteer to help us prepare and run the event
- If you cannot attend, please consider making a donation to the event
- Most importantly, come along and enjoy the event.
This will be a fun night featuring some fantastic comedians with tonnes of great prizes to be won. Let’s come together to help ensure people with TSC across Australia have access to ground-breaking new treatments and research that are taking us closer to a cure for this devastating disease.
TSA’s Comedy for a Cure has been running in Australia since 2018 and raised almost $100,000. These funds have greatly helped TSA champion an active research program in Australia ensuring children and families can access ground-breaking new treatments and research that are taking us closer to a cure.