Thank you to everyone who completed our TSA Survey 2022. We appreciate the time and effort you have put in to tell us what you think about the services we provide for the TSC Community in Australia. We will be following up with anyone who requested more information about gifts in Wills, memberships and regular giving and we will be contacting the people who said they could help connect us to useful contacts or would like to be on a TSA Committee. Thank you also to everyone who provided GP contact details.
We were delighted and humbled to see the value that you place on the work that TSA is doing. Over 95% of you rated our services as good or excellent and there were many very appreciative comments, particularly about the information and resources we provide, our regular newsletters and our TSA Nurse service, run by Katrina.
In making decisions about where we should focus our efforts, the top 5 activities which you said are important to you are:
- advocacy for more TSC clinics in Australia
- awareness of the latest global research
- development of a resource to explain TSC to NDIS assessors and planners
- publication of a resource for GP’s explaining TSC and their role in the treatment and care of a patient living with TSC
- telephone support from TSA’s nurse service
We are including your priorities in our planning for the future and you can be assured that the staff and committee of TSA are committed to working to deliver these priorities to you.
Thank you once again for your ongoing support and commitment.