Learning Links are holding a free webinar on finding a speech pathologist for your children for parents of primary or high school aged children in New South Wales.
Learning Links say that “Speech and language development is an important foundation for children’s learning, literacy and self-expression. Children can develop these skills at vastly different rates, which can leave parents wondering whether or not they should seek professional support from a speech pathologist.”
Therapy Manager and Speech Pathologist, Liz Bell, will give some essential information on speech pathologists and the different ways they work with children.
In this session, Liz will cover:
· What a speech pathologist is and why you might need one
· What a speech pathologist can help you with
· How to find a speech pathologist that’s right for your family
· What to expect when visiting a speech pathologist
· Important questions to ask a speech pathologist
· Funding options to access speech therapy
A recording of the webinar and copy of the presentation will be available following the session.
If you would like to register your attendance, please click here to go to Learning Links’ website.