Roxie is a music loving, awesome little girl with an infectious giggle who is totally adored by all her family and friends, both near and far. Roxie lives with TSC, a rare and devastating disease.
Please help us to raise critically needed funds to help support children and families facing the enormous challenges of life with TSC by donating what you can. Please donate now.
Thank you so much, The Rossano Family xx
$50 allows us to answer a single support or information request
Families contact us by phone, email and social media. We provide accurate and up to date information about various aspects of TSC. We can also refer them to resources that can help them such as a medical professional with TSC knowledge in their area
$125 allows an individual with TSC or their carer to attend an information event
Our face to face events provide an opportunity for people affected by TSC to learn more about the disease and meet others living with TSC. These can be life changing experiences for many.
$450 allows us to update one of our medical information pages
Our medical information pages are the only source of accurate TSC information tailored to the needs of TSC patients and their families in Australia. The significant achievements of TSC research means that these information pages require regular revision.
Your donation will also help us to provide these services to families living with TSC:
- Maintain this website, the only online source of TSC information for families living in Australia
- Publishing and printing our magazine Reach Out
- Providing phone and email support
- Organising and hosting educational events throughout Australia
- Advocate for improved services and treatment for families affected by TSC
- Fund research into TSC in Australia
Our donors have also allowed us to complete these major research projects:
- SEALS Genetic Diagnostic Laboratory, the first laboratory in Australia to offer genetic testing for TSC
- Funding an Australian clinical trial into a new medicine for the signs of TSC on the skin
The vast majority of your money goes directly to these services. Much of our work is done by volunteers, working in their homes. This keeps our costs low, and ensures your money goes to support people living with TSC. Your support, however big or small, is greatly appreciated.
Donate now in honour of Roxie
Roxie’s TSC Heroes