Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) have a higher prevalence in children living with TSC.
On this page you will find:
- TSA’s Zoom education event, in which Dr Vinita Prasad talks about recognising, diagnosing and managing ASD and ADHD
- Recommended sources of further information.
This information is particularly helpful to those with younger children who think their child may have one or both of these conditions or who are newly diagnosed.
Please note: The opinions expressed are those of the presenter(s) and are not an official pronouncement of TSA. Please consult your health care professional before taking any action based on the information provided.
- Incredible Years Parenting Program – https://incredibleyears.com
- New Forest Parenting Program (specifically designed to address ADHD symptoms) – https://guidebook.eif.org.uk/programmes/the-new-forest-parenting-programme
- Positive Parenting Program (Triple P) – https://triplep.net/glo-en/home/
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy – http://www.pcit.org/for-parents.html
We rely on the generosity of donors and fundraisers to publish these information pages and keep them up to date. Please support our work so we can continue to provide life changing information and support to families like Roxie’s.