Thank you for helping celebrate TSC Global Awareness Day by making a donation to Tuberous Sclerosis Australia.
The success of our work relies on the generosity of your donations, fundraising and corporate support. We receive no ongoing government funding.
$50 allows us to answer a single support or information request
Families contact us by phone, email and social media. We provide accurate and up to date information about various aspects of TSC. We can also refer them to resources that can help them such as a medical professional with TSC knowledge in their area
$125 allows an individual with TSC or their carer to attend an information event
Our face to face events provide an opportunity for people affected by TSC to learn more about the disease and meet others living with TSC. These can be life changing experiences for many.
$450 allows us to update one of our medical information pages
Our medical information pages are the only source of accurate TSC information tailored to the needs of TSC patients and their families in Australia. The significant achievements of TSC research means that these information pages require regular revision.
Your donation today will help us continue to provide our trusted information and support services to families living with TSC by:
- Maintaining this website, the only online source of TSC information for families living in Australia
- Publishing and printing our magazine Reach Out
- Providing phone and email support
- Organising and hosting educational events throughout Australia
- Advocating for improved services and treatment for families affected by TSC
- Funding research into TSC in Australia
Our donors have also enabled TSA to champion these major research projects in Australia:
- International clinical trial of medicinal cannabis for epilepsy in TSC
- Australian health economics study, examining out of pocket expenses of famailies with a child with TSC
- SEALS Genetic Diagnostic Laboratory, the first laboratory in Australia to offer genetic testing for TSC
- Funding an Australian clinical trial into a new medicine for the signs of TSC on the skin
The vast majority of your contributions go directly to providing these important services and research. Much of our work is done by volunteers, working in their homes. This keeps our costs low, and ensures your money goes directly to support people living with TSC. Your support, however big or small, is greatly appreciated.
Yes, I want to make a donation to help families living with Tuberous Sclerosis.
Donations are non-refundable contributions to Tuberous Sclerosis Australia Incorporated. Please contact us if you require more information.
Other ways you can help families living with Tuberous Sclerosis
Our members make an annual financial contribution and have a say in how Tuberous Sclerosis Australia is run. Membership is open to anyone and includes hundreds of families and health professionals around Australia.Sign up today and receive a free copy of Reach Out.
Our TSC heroes sign up to participating in personal challenges while seeking donations from friends and family. Sign up today and receive a free TSC Hero t-shirt.
You can make a contribution through donating your time and expertise to TSA. Short and long term opportunities available.
We’re so lucky to have people willing to walk, run, bake, shave and much more for TSA. Join in an activity run by someone else or come up with your own activity. Our fundraisers are known as TSC Heroes and have collectively raised over $100,000. You too can be a Hero for people with TSC.
Leaving a gift in your will can make a lasting difference to people affected by Tuberous Sclerosis.