The generosity and hard work of Ian and Sharron Bilsborough has resulted in $9,140 being raised for Tuberous Sclerosis Australia over the summer holidays.
Along with their friends who holiday at the Surfside Caravan Lodge in Sussex Inlet NSW, this group held a golf day and ladies bowls day which not only raised this amazing sum of money, but was also a lot of fun.
The reason for their support of Tuberous Sclerosis Australia was the McGroder family. Kyah McGroder has Tuberous Sclerosis and inspired the group to direct their funds to help TSA provide information and support to empower families like Kyah’s.
Special thanks to the following people for supporting Ian and Sharron:
- Peter Fitzgerald and Steve Robinson who helped to organise the golf day
- Ann Tanner and Narelle Croft who helped organise the bowls day
- The Bowman Family at Surfside Caravan Lodge for their large donation
- Relyon Constructions, Caringbah for their large donation
- Adam Grant and A.J.Grant Group from Kirawee for their donation
- Sussex Inlet Bowling Club for their donation
- Ocean and Earth for their product donations
- Quest Apartments at Cronulla for their accommodation donation
- The Back Doctor at Engadine for their product donations
- The Cronulla Skin Sanctuary for their voucher donation
- Twirly Girl for their product donations