Thank You to our Partners and Supporters
TSA (Tuberous Sclerosis Australia) wishes to thank all our wonderful sponsors, donors and supporters. Without your help it would not be possible for TSA to provide the information and support that makes such a difference in the lives of people affected by TSC (Tuberous Sclerosis Complex).
Many organisations and businesses support our work through one-off donations, grants, event sponsorship, workplace giving and more.
If you wish to make a corporate donation or become a sponsor or supporter please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you, click here to contact us.
TSA would like to thank the following major sponsors:
TSA would like to thank the following Family Ambassadors:
- Jeff and Mano – for inspiring TSC Heroes which has now collectively raised over $162,000
- Elliott and Sally Cunnew – for being TSC Heroes and TSC Champions
- Deb Duffy and her committee of fundraisers – for raising over $100,000 at a gala event for a new clinical trial in Australia
- Sue and Ross Pinkerton – for their long-standing service with TSA and for organising the annual Lizzie’s Lunch fundraising event
- The Crosby Family – for their tireless support and fundraising efforts over many years
- Miranda King and Kerri Kinman – for organising their fundraising Trivia night and raising $8,000
- John and Donna Belgre – for organising an annual Christmas in July annual fundraiser
- Mimi and Rob Rossano – for their incredible fundraising efforts and event hosting
The majority of our support comes from you, the very people living with TSC. We know living with TSC or raising a child with TSC can be challenging and we are enormously grateful for the many and varied ways you find the time and energy to give back to TSA. From personal challenges and being a TSC Hero, to organising community fundraising events, volunteering, sharing your stories, donating, inspiring your communities to give generously, signing up as members and being regular givers – there are so many ways you help and generate vital funds and awareness for this devastating disease. We couldn’t do what we do without you! Thank you.
If you’d like to become a TSA Ambassador please contact us today to find out more.