Tuberous Sclerosis Australia aims to provide up to date information and quality peer support services to improve the lives of individuals with TSC and their families.
- If you, or your child, are newly diagnosed – our New Diagnosis Page is a good place to start
- Contact the TSC Information Service on 1300 733 435. The TSC Information Service is a confidential service where you can speak to a member of the TSA team about anything to do with tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC).
- Read our medical information pages – For symptoms, surveillance and treatment information about the different systems affected by TSC, genetics and information about mTOR inhibitor medicines for TSC (Sirolimus and Everolimus).
- Explore our resource directory – An ever growing list of helpful organisations that and the best of TSC information from Australia and around the world
- Read stories from other families living with TSC – you are not alone and these stories reflect the large spectrum of TSC experiences.
- Read the latest news and subscribe to our email newsletter – to keep up to date with TSC research news, Tuberous Sclerosis Australia’s activities and upcoming events in your area.
Connect with others
- Join our facebook discussion group – a closed moderated group to share triumphs and frustrations and ask questions of others affected by TSC
- Find out about upcoming events in your area – although attending your first event can be very daunting, many find it is a way to ease feelings of isolation and make connections that can provide practical advice for living with TSC
- Join Tuberous Sclerosis Australia – We receive no ongoing government funding and joining as a member is a great way to support our work. You will also receive printed copies of our twice-yearly magazine, Reach Out.
- Fundraise for TSC research or support– fundraising efforts small and large make a big difference to our small organisation and also raise awareness of TSC in the community.