Tuberous Sclerosis Australia is primarily run by volunteers and there are many opportunities to get involved. Most work is done from home and meetings are by teleconference, so geography is no barrier. Perhaps you could contribute through one of these ongoing volunteering roles:
- Management Committee members: The committee meets quarterly and directs the activities of TSA.
- Local activities: Organising events locally to connect with TSC families in your area working with the regional contact in your state.
- Fundraising: Every effort, big or small, helps. We can support you through the provision of posters, printed material, receipting for tax purposes and ideas to get you started.
- Donate your skills and expertise: TSA would greatly benefit from volunteers with specific skills to support our work such as graphic design skills, web design, video and filming, media and promotional contacts.
- Ambassador: Become a TSA Ambassador and volunteer to share your TSC journey at educational and fundraising events to help raise awareness and funds.
If you’d like to get involved, contact us