Tuberous Sclerosis Australia (TSA) relies on its valued volunteers and there are many opportunities to get involved. Most work is done from home and meetings are by teleconference, so geography is no barrier. Perhaps you could contribute through one of these ongoing volunteering roles:
- Donate your skills and expertise: TSA has occasional need for administration support for its events and activities and welcomes volunteer support. We would also love to hear from volunteers with specific skills who can support our work such as: graphic design, web design and development, digital media experience, event management and press relations.
- Ambassador: Become a TSA Ambassador and volunteer to share your TSC journey at educational and fundraising events to help raise awareness of TSC and funds for TSA.
- Join a TSA Committee: The Management and Fundraising and Philanthropy Committees meet several times per year, supporting and helping to direct the activities of TSA.
- Local activities: Organise events locally to connect with TSC families in your area working with the regional contact in your state.
- Fundraising: Every effort, big or small, helps. We can support you through the provision of posters, printed material, receipting for tax purposes and ideas to get you started.
If you’d like to get involved, contact us