- Management Committee members: The committee meets quarterly and directs the activities of TSA. We are especially looking for committee members with skills and experience in legal matters, marketing and human resources.
- Local activities: Organising events locally to connect with TSC families in your area working with the regional contact in your state.
- Fundraising: Every effort, big or small, helps. We can support you through provision of posters, printed material, receipting for tax purposes and ideas to get you started.
If you’d like to get involved, contact us.
Open role: Editor of Reach Out magazine
- Assist this small not-for-profit
- Use your experience in publishing, health communications or not for profit communications
- Publishes only twice per year
- Volunteer from home with support from the general manager
The editor of Reach Out, the twice-yearly publication of Tuberous Sclerosis Australia, is responsible for the publication of the magazine. This includes coordinating contributions from TSA staff and volunteers along and working with the paid graphic designers to ensure a high quality publication. Significant support is provided by the TSA General Manager, including with content planning and production.
Ideally, you will have experience in one or more of the following:
- Print or online publishing
- Health communications
- Not for profit communications or marketing
Interested? Chat to us today. You can make a real difference to the lives of people living with TSC in Australia.
For more information, contact Clare Stuart (TSA General Manager) on 0410 685 181 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org