- Sign up for our #40kfor40years fundraising challenge. Join our challenge to raise $1,000 during 2021 to help celebrate TSA’s 40 years of service to everyone living with TSC. Get involved today.
- Become a TSC Hero. Run, swim or cycle in your favourite event. Collect donations from your family and friends. You can join the TSC Hero team.
- Create a #Heroes4TSC donation campaign. If you’d like to collect donations in honour of your loved one with TSC we can help by creating a #Heroes4TSC fundraising campaign.
- On May 15 celebrate TSC Global Awareness Day by raising funds and awareness for TSC on social media. Click here to find out more.
- School fundraisers. Contact your child’s school about holding a gold coin collection fundraiser. Check out our Schools Fundraising Information Page.
- Hold a morning tea at your workplace. We can assist with information and posters to help explain TSC to your colleagues. Check out our Community Fundraising Guide
- Request donations to TSA in lieu of presents at a birthday party or other celebration. Visit our Gifts in Celebration page for more information on how easy this is to do.
- Put on an event. Host a dinner or trivia night, with raffles and auctions and donate the proceeds to TSA. Check out our Community Fundraising Guide
We’re excited that you’re interested in fundraising and happy to chat about your plans, so please contact our Lead Fundraiser, Kate Garrard on 0434 391 430 or at [email protected] or click here to contact us.
Meet Kate, TSA’s Fundraiser
Hi I’m Kate and I’ve been working at TSA for over 3 years. I can help and support you with all your fundraising needs from issuing your authorisation to fundraise, setting up a unique donation page in honour of the person you know with TSC, preparing a sponsorship proposal for your workplace, compiling information for your local Lions or Rotary Club or helping you get a TSC Heroes physical challenge event off the ground.
So whatever you need, please reach out, I’d love to hear from you and help you raise funds so together we can make a difference in the lives of families facing the challenges of life with TSC. I hope to hear from you soon! Email: [email protected]