Comedy for a Cure
Comedy for a Cure is held in Sydney each October. It is a great night out that also raises funds to support everyone in Australia living with TSC.
Our last Comedy for a Cure event was held on Saturday 28 October 2023 at Paddo RSL and raised over $20,000. Thank you to everyone who supported this event. A big shout out to the hilarious comedians that entertained us, parent speakers Pep and Francesca Fantuzzi, all our generous prize and wine donors, our venue sponsor Paddo RSL and Happy Soul Catering.
There are lots of ways to get involved with this great event. Here are some ideas for how you can help:
- Ask businesses to donate their products or services as raffle or auction items
- Convert your frequent flyer points to a shopping voucher TSA can use as a prize
- Sponsor the event or help introduce us to a Corporate Sponsor
- Volunteer to help us prepare and run the event
- Come along and enjoy the event.
If you’d like to talk about how you can support Comedy for a Cure please contact us. We’d love to hear from you.
TSA’s Comedy for a Cure has been running in Australia since 2018 and has raised over $100,000. These funds have greatly helped TSA champion TSC research in Australia ensuring children and families can access ground-breaking new treatments and research that are taking us closer to a cure.