This conference provides a unique opportunity for TSC-affected families and adults to hear from and ask questions of expert TSC health professionals who are leaders in the identification and treatment of this disease.
The event will provide expert knowledge and practical information for all TSC-affected individuals and their families and carers. The 2021 conference will include discussion of:
- An overview of what we now know about TSC - international keynote speaker Dr Darcy Krueger, Director of the Tuberous Sclerosis Clinic and Associate Professor of Clinical Paediatrics and Neurology at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Epilepsy and TSC – TSC neurologists discuss clinical management and treatment, including what we have learnt about vigabatrin and vision
- Skin issues in TSC including an update on the latest angiofibroma research trials in Australia and New Zealand
- AMLs and the new horizon in treating and managing TSC-related kidney issues
- TSC surveillance and digital delivery of healthcare in the COVID era
It is also a unique opportunity for those affected by TSC to connect not only with expert health professionals but also with other members of their TSC community.
|Household Conference Fee (Saturday and Sunday)||$ 45.00|
|I live in Australia and have TSC/LAM or will be participating in the conference with someone who has TSC and am eligible for grant funding||$ 0.00|
|I live in New Zealand and request sponsorship of my event fee from TSCNZ||$ 0.00|
|I am a speaker at the event||$ 0.00|