Tuberous Sclerosis Australia works to create a better life and a more hopeful future for Australians living with TSC.
We work directly with people with TSC and their family members. We work with health care professionals and researchers in Australia and around the world. We are the only organisation focussed on TSC in Australia. We work towards all Australians with TSC being connected, informed and empowered to have the best life possible.
We have defined five objectives that guide our work.
1. Australians with TSC have access to relevant, accurate and balanced TSC information and have the support that allows them to face the challenges of TSC
2. Australians with TSC have access to the best possible health care
3. Australia has an active and sustainable TSC research program
4. TSA’s work is funded through diverse and efficient fundraising
5. TSA is strong, reputable and well-governed
We will do this while holding true to our values:
Diversity – We recognise everyone’s unique experiences and contribution.
Excellence –Our services and activities are of high quality.
Equity – We aim to provide services that are accessible by all Australians with TSC.
Openness – Our decision making and communications are clear and transparent.
Independence – We value our independence and are accountable to TSA members.
Partnership – Working with other organisations and individuals, including supporters, is critical to achieve our vision.
Our strategic plan is updated annually and outlines our top priorities and how we are going to make them a reality. We regularly review and adjust our plan to respond to the needs of people with TSC and available resources. You can download a copy of our working plan here.