Our strategic plan is updated annually and outlines our top priorities and how we are going to make them a reality. We regularly review and adjust our plan to respond to the needs of people with TSC and available resources. You can download a copy of our working plan here.
Tuberous Sclerosis Australia works to connect, inform and empower people affected by tuberous sclerosis complex as we work towards a cure for TSC.
We will do this while holding true to our values:
Diversity – we recognise everyone’s unique experiences and contribution
Excellence – our services and activities are of high quality
Equity – we aim to provide services that are accessible by all people with TSC, wherever they live in Australia.
Openness – our decision making and communications are clear and transparent
Independence – we value our independence and are accountable to TSA members
Partnership – collaboration with other organisations and individuals is critical to achieve our vision
We have defined five objectives that guide our work.
1. Australians with TSC have access to relevant, accurate and balanced TSC information and have the support that allows them to face the challenges of TSC
2. Australians with TSC have access to the best possible health care
3. Australia has an active and sustainable TSC research program
4. TSA’s work is funded through diverse and efficient fundraising
5. TSA is strong, reputable and well-governed